- The types of personal information we collect and how we collect it:
This DiamondSMEzone Learning Portal (“DLP”) has been developed and is operated and maintained by or on behalf of Diamond Bank Plc (“Diamond“, “we” or “us“).
Diamond is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information whilst striving to provide the very best user experience. We want the DLP to be safe and enjoyable for everyone.
about your use of our App, information about your device such as your device ID, IP address and
browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at The DLP via a link from a site other than
the relevant App Store, the URL of the linking page. It may also collect your name and email
address. The data collected through cookies and other tracking technology may be transferred
to third parties.
Other information collected include but aren’t limited to: Your Name, Your Address, Your Business Name, Your Business Address, Your Business Type, Your Phone Number, Your Business Sector, Your E-mail Address, Your Gender.
Depending on the service, poll or survey selections you have made. We will use the information so provided, as applicable, to:
- provide you with services or information that you have requested or products or services that you have ordered, such as subscriptions etc.
- confirm or fulfill an order you have submitted
- inform you if you have won a prize
- monitor or improve the performance of, and products and services available through, the DLP
- monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the DLP, enforce our rights and protect the safety of others including investigating and if necessary removing any content about which we receive a complaint
- send you promotional materials or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our group companies and marketing partners. If you do not want to receive this marketing information you can notify us of this as part of The DLP registration process. You can stop receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions on the correspondence you receive or by amending your marketing preferences, normally in the DLP Store account management section
Aggregate Information: we may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors and other organisations.Third Party Analytics Services: we may use analytics services to anonymously collect and analyse which pages of The DLP are viewed and for how long and which links are followed, so that we can provide more content which is of interest to you.